Neuropathy, also known as peripheral neuropathy or neuritis, is a condition caused by nerve damage that may result from illness such as diabetes, injuries, vitamin level abnormalities, infections or exposure to various toxins.
- 60-70% of diabetic patients will end up with some form of neuropathy during their life time*
- No upfront investments
- Revenue Enhancement Outsource Model
- Assessments conducted for both; nerve and vascular functions
- Non-Invasive, fast and accurate
- Proprietary formulations provided for therapy and treatment of neuropathy
- Monitoring of nerve damage using digital follow up chart
All Information provided by RMC corporate affiliate. For more information, please ask your local RMC consultant.
Rego Medical Consultants is not a health care provider. All statements contained herein are informational and for educational purposes only and are not intended to influence a health care provider’s judgment in treating patients. All decisions relating to the use of any health care product or service are to be solely made by an appropriately licensed health care provider and the patient.