- 16.3 Million Americans Suffer From Coronary Heart Disease*/**
- 7.0 Million Americans Suffer from Stroke**
- In-office Non-Invasive CIMT (Carotid intima media thickness) scan/testing (refers to the thickness of the inner layers of the artery)
- In Office Non-Invasive IMT Testing / CIMT SCAN : Early Detection of Disease-Captures info about an individual’s risk of experiencing a heart attract, stroke, or MI; Approximately 10 minutes; does not expose the patient to radiation
- Revenue Enhancement Through CardioRisk’s In-Office Business Model
- Qualified / Trained Sonographers Come to Your Office
**American Heart Association (4)
Information from CardioRisk. http://www.cardiorisk.us
Note: CIMT testing has been used in research for over 20 years. It has only been available in clinical settings since 2002. CIMT testing has been validated in many published studies in the most reputable journals.
Rego Medical Consultants is not a health care provider. All statements contained herein are informational and for educational purposes only and are not intended to influence a health care provider’s judgment in treating patients. All decisions relating to the use of any health care product or service are to be solely made by an appropriately licensed health care provider and the patient.