Electrodiagnostics is the combination of a Nerve Conduction Study and an Electromyogram. It is an essential tool in measuring the healthiness of the peripheral nervous system which controls your neck, back, arms, forearms, hands, thighs, legs and feet. This test can also determine if you have nerve damage coming from your spinal column, wrist, elbow, knee or ankle, like in a pinched nerve.
- 20 Million People In THE U.S. have some form of Peripheral Nerve Damage*
- 3-5% of THE Population Experience Radiculopathy (Pinched Nerves)**
- 3% of THE U.S. work force suffer from some form of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome***
- Outsource model to save you time (WE COME TO YOU)
- Reports in 72 Hours
- Revenue Enhancement Outsource Model
**Gerard A. Malanga MD, Founder/Partner, NJ Sports Med., LLC
***University of Maryland
All Information provided by RMC corporate affiliate. For more information, please ask your local RMC consultant.