A toxicology test “tox screen” checks for drugs or other chemicals in your blood, urine, or saliva. Drugs can be swallowed, inhaled, injected, or absorbed through the skin or a mucous membrane.
- In-Office POC or Analyzer Turnkey System
- Revenue Enhancement Through Medicare Allowables
- 120-Day Assessment to Determine Analyzer Qualifying Options
- Complete CLIA Assistance Provided
- State of the Art Summary and History Report
- Compliance Manuals & Risk Management Assessment Expertise**
- Full Integration with Your Current EMR Available
*Call RMC Sales Executive For an Individualized Office Proforma
Rego Medical Consultants is not a health care provider. All statements contained herein are informational and for educational purposes only and are not intended to influence a health care provider’s judgment in treating patients. All decisions relating to the use of any health care product or service are to be solely made by an appropriately licensed health care provider and the patient.