Medical marijuana uses the marijuana plant or chemicals in it to treat diseases or conditions. It’s basically the same product as recreational marijuana, but it’s taken for medical purposes. The marijuana plant contains more than 100 different chemicals called cannabinoids. Each one has a different effect on the body. Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD) are the main chemicals used in medicine. THC also produces the “high” people feel when they smoke marijuana or eat foods containing it.
- ELITE PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP & PARTICIPATION METHODOLOGY
- 10-20 PROJECTED CARE CLINICS THROUGHOUT FLORIDA
- TOP HEALTHCARE ATTORNEYS ENDORSEMENT
- COMPLETE COMPLIANCE WITH PATIENT BROKERING ACT AND STARK
- RESOURCE CLINIC AVAILABLE FOR YOUR PATIENTS QUALITY CARE
- SEPARATE ENTITY FROM YOUR PRACTICE
Information provided to RMC from a separate privately owned entity.