Respiratory Pathogen Panel is a qualitative test intended for simultaneous detection and identification of nucleic acids from multiple respiratory viruses and bacteria extracted from nasopharyngeal swabs collected from individuals with clinical signs and symptoms of respiratory tract infection.
- 31.4 MILLION ESTIMATED OUTPATIENT VISITS FROM FLU
- +/- 200,000 HOSPITALIZATION
- $87 BILLION SPENT IN ECONOMY
- RESULTS WITHIN 24-HOURS AFTER RECEIPT AT LAB
- OUTSTANDING DETECTION CAPABILITIES
- COMPREHENSIVE PANELS
- SAFE AND MINIMAL CONTAMINATION RISKS