Platelet-rich plasma, or PRP, is a substance that’s thought to promote healing when injected. Plasma is a component of your blood that contains special “factors,” or proteins, that help your blood to clot. It also contains proteins that support cell growth. Researchers have produced PRP by isolating plasma from blood and concentrating it.
- Used in prolotherapy treatments for wound and soft tissue healing
- work by supplying injured areas with natural proteins, cytokines, stem cells and other bioactive growth factors
- Helps Treat Unresponsive Chronic Pain & Injuries
- Reduces Tendonitis Symptoms
- Helps Decrease Osteoarthritis Symptoms
- Helps Heal Conditions like Plantar Fasciitis & Jumper/Runner’s Knee
- Reduces Lower Back Pain